Spray Nine® Citrus Blaster™ Bug & Tar Remover
A bolt of true citrus power. Charged with 25% dlimonene – a pure, powerful solvent. This formula instantly dissolves and lifts away stubborn soils and contains no petroleum solvents. Fresh orange scent. Level 1*
Grease, adhesives, carbon based soils, tar, road film, pitch, asphalt, oil, automotive grease, kitchen grease, and fresh paint; concrete floors, tile, chrome, engines, glass, chassis, painted automotive surfaces, vinyl siding, tools, driveways, cook stoves, range hoods and filters.
Keep can in upright position. Shake container before use. Spray nozzle with arrow pointing away from you. Some surfaces are inherently sensitive to cleaning products. This product may damage some plastic, rubber and/or painted parts. Spot test on ALL surfaces before use. Do not inhale mist. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Never apply to a hot surface. Be sure surface is cool to the touch.
- Spray area to be cleaned.
- Allow Citrus Blaster to penetrate soil. Do not allow Citrus Blaster to dry on surface.
- Loosen heavy deposits with a scraper or brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. High pressure rinsing is recommended for heavy duty cleaning.
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||17.5 oz. aerosol