Permatex® Fast Cure Epoxy
Convenient premeasured epoxy mixer cups contain resin and hardener in one convenient package. No guess, no mess, no waste. Ideal for bonding glass, hard plastics, rubber and metal. Bonds in 5-15 minutes, useable in 30 minutes. Grey adhesive has excellent chemical resistance. Fills porosities and can be used to build up worn parts. May be drilled, tapped, sanded, or machined and painted after cure.
Repairs loose auto trim, broken grills, ornaments, loose door glass channels and fills casting cracks and holes
- Surfaces to be bonded should be clean and dry. To ensure good adhesion, rough-up surfaces if possible.
- Remove protective film from cup. Using one of the mixer sticks provided, push down the center of the kit to form mixer cup. Scrape all epoxy resin into the center of the cup and mix thoroughly (approximately one minute).
- Use mixing stick to apply epoxy to bonding area. Press surfaces together until set.
- While epoxy is still tacky, the excess can be removed with solvent.
- Parts fixture in 5-15 minutes, full cure achieved in 24 hours.
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||10 - 4 g mixer cups, canister