Marine Spray Nine® Heavy-Duty Cleaner + Degreaser + Disinfectant
#1 Rated Vinyl Cleaner by Powerboat Reports & Top Rate General Cleaner by Practical Sailor! A Heavy-Duty Cleaner + Degreaser + Disinfectant that works above and below deck. Marine Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner + Degreaser + Disinfectant kills germs, removes stains & yellowing and eliminates bacterial odors with little effort. It digs out tough soils like grease, oil, grime and food stains from fiberglass boats, RV’s, sporting & camping equipment, vinyl, rubber, plastic and other hard surfaces with “spray on-wipe off” ease. Use Marine Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner + Degreaser + Disinfectant regularly to kill germs, destroy bacterial odors and help control mold and mildew on vinyl, carpets and hard surfaces. Also great as a black streak remover.
Boats, hulls, fiberglass, galleys, boat covers, jet skis, camping equipment, RVs, trailers, personal watercraft, awnings, coolers, inflatables, life jackets, vinyl and bait buckets.
When used as directed, Marine Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner + Degreaser + Disinfectant will disinfect hard,non-porous surfaces such as countertops, stainless steel, tables, walls and floors.*Marine Spray Nine kills Norwalk/Norovirus-ATCC VR-782, Influenza A2 Virus-ATCC VR-544,Coxsackie B3 Virus-ATCC VR-30 and Rhinovirus Type 37-ATCC VR-1147 in just 30 seconds!It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in manner inconsistent with its labeling. Outdoor surfaces subjected to severe weather conditions, especially U.V. exposure, may be particularly sensitive to alkaline cleaners. Follow the outdoor surface manufacturer's recommended cleaning instructions. Always test on a small area of surface to be cleaned and air-dry completely to determine colorfastness and surface integrity. Do not use on wool, leather, glass, untreated wood, treated fabric or weathered surfaces. Do not use this product in combination with caustics, acids or bleach.
- Spray on soiled surface.
- Wipe thoroughly with a clean, damp sponge/cloth or rinse.(Do not allow to dry on surface)
- For assistance with specific cleaning problems, call 1-800-477-7299.Note: Heavy deposits, stubborn soils and stains may require scrubbing or additional applications.
- Clean surface as instructed above.
- Repeat application making sure to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow to stand for 45 seconds (30 seconds for viruses) minimum.
- Wipe thoroughly with a clean, damp sponge/cloth or rinse.
- When used on food contact surfaces such as counters and tables,rinse thoroughly with potable water. Do not use on dishes,glasses or silverware.
TO CONTROL MOLD & MILDEW on precleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray thoroughly, making sure to wet surface completely. Allow to stand for 3 minutes. Wipe off with a clean, damp sponge or cloth and rinse thoroughly. Reapply as necessary.
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||32 fl. oz. trigger spray bottle