Permatex® Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant
General-purpose, clear RTV indoor/ outdoor sealant. Seals, bonds, repairs, mends and secures glass, metal, plastics, fabric, vinyl, weather stripping and vinyl tops. May be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces. Permatex® Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant is waterproof and flexible. Temperature range -75°F to 400°F (-59°C to 204°C); resists water, weather, and vibration.
Door frames, electrical connections, vinyl tops, seams and roofs. (Not recommended for engine gasket or electrical connection applications).
Windshields, hatches, seams and roofs
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size, apply to one surface and assemble immediately.
- Surface being bonded may need clamping for 20-30 minutes or until silicone is firm.
- Trim excess after cure with sharp knife.
- Silicone "skins" and becomes tack free in 1 hour. Allow 24 hours for full cure and maximumstrength under normal conditions. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.
- Most paint will not adhere to silicone. Surface should be painted first, then sealed.
- Replace cap after use. Clean uncured silicone from hands, tools and clothing with Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner.
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||3 oz. tube, carded