Permatex® Paint Stripper
Permatex® Paint Stripper is a solvent-based stripper specifically designed to quickly strip and remove unwanted paint from metal surfaces in as little as 15 minutes. It will cling to vertical surfaces and eliminate costly and time-consuming sanding and scraping.
Caution: Do not use to remove paint splatter from painted surfaces or on plastic surfaces. This product will remove paint.
- Eliminates time consuming scraping and sanding
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Top Applications: Bumpers, Windows, Windshields
Various types of paint.
- Provide adequate ventilation and protect painted surfaces.
- Shake can thoroughly before use. For best results, aerosol can should be at room temperature before spraying.
- Hold the can 8 to 10 inches from the surface to be stripped. Press the nozzle and discharge and saturate the product liberally on the area to be removed.
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes for product to penetrate. Then scrape with a putty knife.
- May require a second application for baked or catalytically cured paints.
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||16oz aerosol can