Permatex® Spray Sealant Leak Repair
A sprayable sealer that forms a durable rubber barrier that stop leaks in minutes. The wicking action seals hard-to-reach leaks without the need for disassembling or removing parts. Designed specifically to target low pressure leaks in hoses, oil pans, differentials, transmission pans, fluid reservoirs as well as plastic, PVC and metal pipes, their connections and much more!. Eliminates the need for liquid additive sealers that can swell and foul internal seals. Resists common shop fluids. Note: In many cases, more than one coat will be needed to solve the problem. Level 3
Engine and transmission leaks, hoses, oil pans, differentials, transmission pans, cooling systems, thermostats, water pumps, valve covers, tubing connections, electrical harness connectors, plastics, and PVC.
- Warm up engine and turn off.
- Preclean leaking area.
- Protect surrounding area from overspray.
- Wipe overspray with Brake & Parts Cleaner or similar solvent.
- Shake can well.
- Spray Permatex® Spray Sealant liberally with a slow, sweeping motion.
- Use extension tube for hard to reach areas.
- Lightly wipe sprayed area with clean cloth. Reapply.
- Use 3 to 5 coats for best results. Wait 1 minute between coats. Allow 30 to 45 minutes before returning the engine to service.
NOTE: Not for use on highpressure applications, exhaust, or head gaskets.
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||net wt. 9 oz. aerosol