Permatex® Steel Weld™ Epoxy
Permatex Steel Weld™ epoxy is a multi-metal epoxy adhesive that eliminates the need for welding or brazing and is resistant to water and solvents. This steel reinforced epoxy is ideal for sealing welded seams, filling metal cracks, and mounting metal components.
- Steel reinforced, multi-metal epoxy
- Eliminates need for welding or brazing
- Resistant to water and other solvents
- Can be machined, sanded or drilled
- Ideal for bonding metal to metal and is grey in appearance
- Sets in 5 minutes / Cures in 10 minutes
- Bonds steel, stainless steel, and other metals
- PSI Strength: 4,500
Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, steel. Use to seal welded seams, fills metal cracks, and mount metal components.
- PROTECT: Work area must be protected from accidental spills.
- CLEAN: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasivesor sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger backslightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX THOROUGHLY: Thoroughly mix with paddle provided for two minutes until evenly colored.
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately(product sets in approximately 4 - 6 minutes). Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 4 hours at 72ºF (22ºC). Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
WARNING: Adhesive will not bond mostpolyethylene or polypropylene plastics
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||.84 fl. oz. dual syringe, carded