Permatex® Liquid Electrical Tape
Weatherproof protectant for wiring and electrical connections. Goes on as a liquid and dries to a vinyl polymer that resists dirt, dust, chemicals, moisture, ensuring that connections stay intact. Brush-top applicator allows coverage without gaps and enables access to tight spaces that roll tape and shrink tubing cant get to.
Ignition wires, underground wiring, outdoor lighting fixtures, bilge pumps, terminal blocks, and exposed wires.
For best results, avoid direct sunlight, high humidity and breezy conditions. Follow local electrical codes when doing electrical repair work.
- Always disconnect power before applying.
- Stir well before using.
- Make sure surfaces are clean and dry.
- Apply liquid tape to connection or repair area. Completely coat repair area for an air and water tight seal.
- Allow 10 minutes minimum between coats. A minimum of two coats is recommended.
- Allow 4 hours minimum dry time before use.
- Always allow liquid tape to dry completely before restoring power.
|US Part Number
||Canada Part Number
||4 oz. brush-top bottle, carded