1. For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent,
such as Permatex Brake & Parts Cleaner.
2. Cut nozzle to desired bead size gaskets are best formed using
a 1/16″ to 1/4″ (2 to 6 mm) bead.
3. Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface; surround all bolt holes.
Assemble parts immediately. Finger tighten bolts until material begins to squeeze out around flange. Allow to dry for one hour then retighten 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
4. Silicone dries in 1 hour, and fully cures in 24 hours.
Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.
5. Replace cap after use. Clean hands with dry cloth or Permatex Fast Orange Hand Cleaner.
Clean tools with non-flammable cleaning fluid.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on head gaskets or parts in contact with gasoline.