IMPORTANT: READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. 1. Remove mounting button from mirror bracket.
2. Mark outside of windshield with crayon to identify old location of mirror button.
3. Thoroughly scrape windshield glass and button to remove all old adhesive.
4. Open Cleaner/Activator Towelette by pulling both sides of protective packet at the point at top of package. Fold packet back to use. Towelette is attached to packet.
5. Clean marked area on inside of windshield with Cleaner/Activator Towelette. Allow to dry for 2 minutes or until completely dry. DO NOT TOUCH windshield after priming.
6. Remove twist off cap then cut off adhesive tip. Apply one drop to the center of the button.
7. IMMEDIATELY apply the button to the windshield, ensuring that the correct side is facing up, and hold firmly in place for 1 minute. Allow to set for 15 minutes. Mount mirror to button.
If button is mounted incorrectly, bond another button over the original one. Solvents, heat and leverage are not recommended for removal. Repair at temperatures between 50° and 75°F (10° to 24°C). Not recommended for plastic buttons.