IMPORTANT: READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Repair only at temperatures between 50°F and 75°F (10°C and 24°C).1. Ensure rear defogger unit is turned off.
Carefully remove wire from tab.
2. Ensure tab is flat and makes complete
contact with mounting surface.
3. Open Cleaner/Activator Towelette by
pulling both sides of protective packet
at the point at the top of package.
Fold packet back to use. Towelette is
attached to packet, do not remove.
4. Apply activator to lead attachment
area on window and tab. Allow activator
to dry for 5 min. DO NOT TOUCH
mounting surface of glass or tab.
5. Thoroughly knead the adhesive
pouch. Cut top of pouch. Apply
one drop of adhesive to center of
6. Immediately apply tab to rear
window; hold firmly in place for 1
minute. Allow 24 hours to cure before
re-attaching wire or activating defogger.